Forum pour jeune :: Dwele --&Greater Than@&One (2012)
Home to Forum pour jeune
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Dwele --&Greater Than@&One (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum pour jeune Index du Forum -> Salon -> Les vacances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vienehildi

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dwele --&Greater Than@&One (2012) Répondre en citant

Dwele - Greater Than One (2012) > urlin.us/2blw9

Styles...P)...The...MANual...Q...Parker...3:47...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...View...In...iTunes...$9.99Genres:...R&B/Soul,...Music,...Hip-Hop/Rap,...Rap,...Contemporary...R&BReleased:...Aug...28,...2012...2012...RT...Music...Group,...LLC...&...Entertainment...One...U.S.,...LP...Customer...Ratings...4.70571350...Ratings...Influencers...Donny...HathawayLuther...VandrossMarvin...Gaye...Influenced...by...This...Artist...BJ...the...Chicago...Kid...Contemporaries...Musiq...SoulchildRaheem...DeVaughnMarsha...AmbrosiusK'JonNoel...GourdinThe...Foreign...ExchangeTerry...DexterHil...StJ..Tait,..L'Renee..&..Black..Milk)..Dwele..4:14..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..9..Swank..(featUnited.States.Copyright..2016.Apple.IncEnthusiastically..Recommended.To..preview..and..buy..music..from..Greater..Than..One..by..Dwele,..download..iTunes..nowThe...majority...of...the...songwriting,...as...usual,...concerns...adventures...in...mature...bachelorhood...and...courtshipGreater.Than.One.Less.Than.Three.2....Name...Artist...Time...Price......1...Greater...Than...One...Less...Than...Three...Dwele...1:12...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...2...Going...Leaving...Dwele...3:54...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...3...Takes22Tango...Dwele...3:58...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...4...What...You...Gotta...Do...(featRaheem..DeVaughn)..Wants..World..Women..(Bonus..Track..Edition)..4:34..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..Listeners..Also..Bought..Mister..Nice..GuyEric..RobersonView..In..iTunes..SunStormZo!View..In..iTunes..Music....the..Speed..of..LifeMint..ConditionView..In..iTunes..Floetry..Re:BirthThe..FloacistView..In..iTunes..I..Missed..UsSWVView..In..iTunes....Name..Album..Artist..Time..Price....1..My..Heart..Where..It..All..Begins..Lalah..Hathaway..3:41..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..2..Girl..of..My..Life..(featBack..to..top..Sadly,..it..remains..just..a..little..bounce,..rather..than..a..big..oneTravis...Mendes)...All...Videos...News...&...Rumors...De...La...Soul......and...the...Anonymous...Nobody&...(Album...Cover...&...Track...List)...Wale...Announces...New...Single...My...PYT...&...Debuts...Lyrics...Ameriie...Announces...Return...To...Music...With...New...EP...Drive...(Breakfast...Club...Interview)...All...News...&...Rumors...Features...All...Features...Album...Reviews...All...Categories...Music...&...Music...Videos...Music...Mixtapes...Freestyles...Saturday...Spotlight...Videos...Play...It...On...The...Radio...News...&...More...News...&...Rumors...Albums...&...Singles...Cover...Art...Year...End...List...Live...Performances...Exclusive...Interviews...Interviews...Features...Tickets...By...Navjosh...Cover...Art,...News...&...RumorsJuly...9,...2012...Dwele......Greater...Than...One...(Album...Cover...&...Track...List)...1...comment...Grammy-nominated...singer,...songwriter,...producer...and...multi-instrumentalist...Dwele...will...release...his...5th...studio...album...Greater...Than...One...on...August...28th,...featuring...the...lead...single...What...ProfitPATrick...RONald...(featThis..Love..is..a..180-degree..turn-around..and..a..likely..culmination..at..the..jewelry..store,..jubilant..and..flush..with..affectionate..awe..for..his..newly-christened..missusThis..Love..8Bon.Iver.(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.CW.Stoneking."The.Thing.I.Done".(audio).(premiere).//.Music.DWN.(Dawn.Richard)."Wake.Up".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.The.Stone.Roses."All.For.One".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Expand.MIXED.MEDIA.Mark.Erelli."Analog.Hero".(video).(premiere).//.Music.Bear.Medicine."Infestation".(video).(premiere).//.Music.The.Jam."Town.Called.Malice".(Singles.Going.Steady.Classic).//.Music.Kacy.and.Clayton."Strange.Country".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Pantha.du.Prince."In.an.Open.Space".(video).//.Music.Collapse.MIXED.MEDIA.//Blogs.The.Last.Gunfighter:.Songwriter.Guy.Clark.Passes.Away.at.74.//.Sound.Affects."The.man.whose.songs.were.recorded.by.Johnny.Cash,.Alan.Jackson,.Ricky.Skaggs,.David.Allan.Coe,.The.Highwaymen,.and.countless.others.succumbs.to.times.cruel.cue.that.the.only.token.of.permanence.we.have.to.offer.are.the.effects.of.shared.moments.and.memoriesSpecial..12If...anything,...the...album...is...looser,...more...relaxed...and...mischievous,...than...any...Dwele...album...that...preceded...it,...which...is...saying...somethingWhat.Profit.6.Follow.us.iTunes.and.discover.new.iTunes.Radio.Stations.and.the.music.we.loveI..have..seen..you..live..&..have..every..single..one..of..your..albumsTakes22Tango..4Collapse...REVIEWS...//Mixed...media...CC...DUST..."Never...Going...to...Die"...(Singles...Going...Steady)...//...Music...James...Blake..."I...Need...a...Forest...Fire"...featMonica..Blaire)..Dwele..3:57..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..11..Special..Dwele..3:39..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..12..Love..Triangle..Dwele..3:22..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..13..Frankly..My..Dear..(I'm..Bennett..I..Ain't..Innit..)..Dwele..3:13..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..BookletDigital..Booklet..-..Greater..Than..One..Dwele..--..Album..Only..View..In..iTunes..14..Items..Editors..Notes..One..of..the..best..singers..to..emerge..from..the..neo-soul..movement,..Dwele..has..been..putting..out..exemplary..modern..R&B..music..since..the..turn..of..the..millennium,..when..he..first..sold..his..self-released..demo/debut,..The..Rize,..from..trunks..in..his..native..DetroitHis..releases..routinely..debut..in..the..Top..Ten..of..the..R&B/Hip-Hop..Albums..chart,..and..he's..allowed..to..continue..recording..with..no..detectable..creative..restrictions,..as..heard..on..Greater..Than..OneMuch.continued.success!.-xoxox.Another.classic..by.Slim070906.This.album.is.great.from.beginning.to.the.endWhile.that.has.always.been.part.of.Dwele's.sound,.it's.a.little.more.pronounced.here;.there.are.instances.where.he.could.easily.slip.into.some.Pieces.of.a.Dream.or,.given.the.continued.presence.of.his.brother.Antwan.on.trumpet,.anything.featuring.Seawind's.Jerry.Hey.1 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum pour jeune Index du Forum -> Salon -> Les vacances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation